Flu Clinic - War Memorial
Get a FREE flu shot at a SFHSS sponsored clinic throughout the City. Appointments are required. Space is limited.
Location: SF War Memorial - 401 Van Ness Avenue (Main Lobby)
Eligibility: Employees, retirees and spouses/partners of retirees insured through the SFHSS sponsored health plans from the following employers: CCSF, Unified School District, Community College District and the Superior Court. Some clinics are only open to employees with access to that facility.
For more information visit: https://sfhss.org/well-being/flu-prevention
Health & Safety - What to Expect at a Worksite Clinic:
- Prior to arrival, please complete and print the Flu Consent and Waiver form.
- All participants will be required to complete a health check at the clinic, prior to obtaining the vaccine.
- Participants must wear a proper face covering that complies with the CCSF Face Covering Order.
- Stay, at least, 6 feet apart from others, except at the vaccination station.
- You will need to print out and complete the Vaccination Informed Consent form and bring it with you to the clinic. If you are interested in a copy of your form, you will need to take an image of it on your smart phone on the day of the event.
- For City employees, please bring your City ID/badge (DSW or Department issued badge). For Retirees and spouses/domestic partners of retirees, please bring your medical ID card.
Please note that you should NOT attend a flu clinic if:
- you are currently (during the time of your scheduled appointment) being quarantined due to potential exposure of COVID-19,
- you are currently (during the time of your scheduled appointment) in isolation due to being identified as COVID-19 positive, or
- if you are already accessing a medical facility due to chronic illness.