Core Burn-ZSFG (Zoom)
This class is provided by Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center. Your core muscles work together to perform most movements, and to provide you with stability. Join this strength training class to work your core muscles into three sections: the front, back, and sides of your trunk
Join the class with this link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/4472018494?pwd=bW1EazZOb0RSeEVpUUpjTTJyZU9Tdz09
Meeting ID: 447 201 8494
Participants eligible to participate in this class include: Employees and retirees of CCSF, CCD, USD, CRT, and all SFHSS members.
- Participants will need to join using the Zoom platform, this may require a download
- Leave your video on to help instructors.
- Exercise equipment is not needed to join this class.
- There is no cost for this class.
- No advance registration required.
- Classes may be cancelled without notice
Note: Participate at your own risk. We encourage all attendees to be mindful of their physical limitations and safety during the class. Please consult with your doctor if you have questions about which type of exercise is best for you.