Hatha Yoga- ZSFG (Zoom)
This class is provided by Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center. Restorative yoga is a practice that is all about slowing down and opening your body through passive stretching. During the long holds of restorative yoga, your muscles are allowed to relax deeply. Make this your "you-time" and get ready for a relaxing experience that will help you reset for the next week.
Join the class with this link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/72778240141?pwd=ODBpRlBkSTdDcnh4ZXF2RUgzcUJiZz09
Meeting ID: 727 7824 0141
Participants eligible to participate in this class include: Employees and retirees of CCSF, CCD, USD, CRT, and all SFHSS members.
- Participants will need to join using the Zoom platform, this may require a download.
- Leave your video on to help instructors.
- Exercise equipment is not needed to join this class.
- There is no cost for this class.
- No advance registration required.
- Classes may be cancelled without notice
Note: Participate at your own risk. We encourage all attendees to be mindful of their physical limitations and safety during the class. Please consult with your doctor if you have questions about which type of exercise is best for you.