Yogalates - YMCA -Zoom
This class is provided by SFHSS in partnership with the YMCA of San Francisco.
Yogalates: is an energizing practice that is an infusion of Yoga and Pilates. The practice builds strength, flexibility, and concentration. All levels are welcome. Join us for a virtual sweat session in the comfort of your chose workout space!
Instructor: Kelly Zehnder (female)
Join the Class with This Zoom Link: https://ymcasf.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_XIVGkNR7T3aGrhY3coCxVg
Participants eligible to participate in this class include: Employees and retirees of CCSF, CCD, USD, CRT, and all SFHSS members.
- Participants will need to join using the Zoom platform, this may require a download
- Leave your video on to help the instructors.
- Exercise equipment is not needed to join this class.
- There is no cost for this class.
- No advance registration required.
- Classes may be cancelled without notice
Note: Participate at your own risk. We encourage all attendees to be mindful of their physical limitations and safety during the class. Please consult with your doctor if you have questions about which type of exercise is best for you.