Yogimani Gentle Flow - ZSFG (Zoom)
This class is provided by Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center. Yoga has many benefits including relaxation, improved circulation, strength, balance and flexibility. Additionally, those individuals who actively stretch have greater efficiency of movement, fewer postural issues and recover quicker from life's minor aches and pains
Join the class with this link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/74342913386?pwd=SlJaUkF5cVNTTTNkSUE5S1F1d1JMdz09
Meeting ID: 743 4291 3386
Participants eligible to participate in this class include: Employees and retirees of CCSF, CCD, USD, CRT, and all SFHSS members.
- Participants will need to join using the Zoom platform, this may require a download
- Leave your video on to help the instructors.
- Exercise equipment is not needed to join this class.
- There is no cost for this class.
- No advance registration required.
- Classes may be cancelled without notice
Note: Participate at your own risk. We encourage all attendees to be mindful of their physical limitations and safety during the class. Please consult with your doctor if you have questions about which type of exercise is best for you.