This class is provided by Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center. Feldenkrais uses ingenious, gentle movements to promote efficient use of the whole self. These classes have helped people who have limited mobility, repetitive stress injuries, and chronic pain. Come and explore these gentle movements to help with your well-being.
Instructor: Kwan Wong
Register in advance for this class:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Participants eligible to participate in this class include: Employees and retirees of CCSF, CCD, USD, CRT, and all SFHSS members.
- Participants will need to join using the Zoom platform, this may require a download.
- Leave your video on to help instructors.
- Exercise equipment is not needed to join this class.
- There is no cost for this class.
- Classes may be cancelled without notice
Note: Participate at your own risk. We encourage all attendees to be mindful of their physical limitations and safety during the class. Please consult with your doctor if you have questions about which type of exercise is best for you.