Requests for Bids, Quotes, Proposals and Qualifications
The following includes any current, past and projected future request for proposals, bids, quotes, qualifications, and information from the San Francisco Health Service System.
RFI (Request for Information) for Medicare Health Plans, 2023 Plan Year
The San Francisco Health Service System (SFHSS) will be soliciting information on highly qualified Medicare Advantage insurance partners.
The purpose of this non-binding RFI will be to allow SFHSS to understand the current market opportunities driven by its strategic goals and objectives as outlined in the August 12, 2021 and September 9, 2021 Health Service Board meetings.
- August 12, 2021 Health Service Board meeting: https://sfhss.org/board-meeting/2021-08-12t200000#tab-27124
- September 9, 2021 Health Service Board meeting: https://sfhss.org/board-meeting/2021-09-09t200000
SFHSS expects to release this RFI the week of September 27 and it will be posted to this webpage. All communications regarding this RFI must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. RFP for Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Services for City Employees and Mental Health Services for First Responders of the City and County of San Francisco (2021-2024)
- EAP and Mental Health Services RFP (pdf)
- RFP Appendix A.1 (Standard Agreement) (word)
- RFP Appendix A.2 (Business Associates Agreement) (word)
- Addendum No. 1, June 10, 2021 (pdf)
- Addendum No. 2, June 25, 2021 (pdf)
- Addendum No. 3, June 29, 2021 (pdf)
A pre-proposal conference call [RFP Section 3.1] will be held on June 3, 2021 at 10:00 AM (PT) via Microsoft Teams. Please contact SFHSS directly at email@example.com for an invite and link to the meeting. (Agenda) (pdf) (Recording)
Proposals must be submitted to SFHSS via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by or before 12:00 PM (PT) on Tuesday, July 13, 2021 (Deadline for Proposals).
Respondent will direct all communications, in writing, via email, to Michael Visconti, Contracts Administration Manager, San Francisco Health Service System, email@example.com. Respondents are precluded from contacting other SFHSS staff, the Health Service Board, members of the Evaluation Panel, any staff of the San Francisco Police Department (SFPD), Police Commission, San Francisco Fire Department (SFFD), Fire Commission, or any departments or commissions within the Public Safety Working Group, or any partners or consultants of SFHSS, the SFPD or SFFD, including but not limited to, other City employees, representatives, or officials, regarding the RFP. Respondents are precluded from issuing news releases, social media postings, media releases, or other similar public releases of information regarding the RFP or the contents herein without prior written approval from SFHSS are prohibited. Failure to adhere to the prohibition on unapproved communications may result is disqualification from the RFP. [RFP Section 3.5.5]
The following requests for proposals, bids, quotes, qualifications and information, issued by the San Francisco Health Services System, have closed.
The San Francisco Health Service System has implemented a period of unauthorized communications, from the onset to the conclusion of a selection process for a primary service provider, during which communications between Heath Service Board Members, and potential service providers seeking contracts with SFHSS, are prohibited.
The period of unauthorized communications and activities for the upcoming SFHSS Medical Plan RFP and the SFHSS rates and benefits process for the 2022 plan year, is in effect and ongoing.
Communications and activities include face-to-face conversations, conversations through one or more third-parties or intermediaries, telephone conversations, emails, text messages, letters, faxes or any other social media, written or electronic communications.
- Notice of Extension of Period of Unauthorized Communications and Other Prohibited Activities through June 2021
- October 11, 2018 Black-Out Notice for Expert Opinion, Navigation, Concierge and Musculoskeletal Services Request for Information and 2020 Rates and Benefits