UHC Medicare Advantage PPO
Under the UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage PPO plan, you have access to a national network of health care providers. You can also see providers out-of-network at the same co-pay as in-network providers, as long as they participate in Medicare and accept the plan. You must be enrolled in Medicare to participate in this plan. Refer to the Evidence of Coverage for a detailed list of services, exclusions and limitations.
UCSF Medical Group is now an in-network provider with UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Plan
Previously, UCSF Medical Group has been an out-of-network provider with UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Plan. All UHC Medicare Advantage members can now see a UCSF Medical Group provider.
*New* Helpful Information for Your Doctors and Other Healthcare Providers
- Download this UHC flyer as a helpful guide for you and your healthcare providers.
- Download for UHC MAPD PPO Provider Access Information.
UHC Medicare Advantage PPO Additional Benefits and Forms
- Mental Health - Call (877) 259-0493 for information about accessing mental health benefits.
- Caregiver Partners - Resources and support for caregivers.
- Renew Active Flyer - Free access to fitness programs and other resources.
- Additonal Benefits and Plan Resources - a brochure of UHC MAPD PPO.
UHC Medicare Advantage PPO Forms