Meet with a Financial Coach
Better Every Day is excited to introduce Smart Money Coaching, a financial wellness program managed by the San Francisco Office of Financial Empowerment. This resource is limited in availability to employees and residents in San Francisco.
Go back to Financial Well-Being home page.
Smart Money Coaching is a one-on-one financial coaching program. City employees and retirees can meet with a certified financial coach to discuss their unique financial needs and challenges.
- The coach will develop a personalized financial action plan with concrete steps to help improve your financial well-being.
- Many people must spend thousands of dollars to receive professional financial advice. This service is offered to you at no-cost.
- Smart Money Coaching offers unlimited financial coaching to ensure you reach your goals with the support you need.
How Can Smart Money Coaching Help Me?
Your Smart Money Coach can help you with a variety of personal financial questions, needs and goals, including:
- Financial goal setting and budgeting
- Establishing and increasing savings
- Addressing debt: accounts in collections, student loans, credit card debt, etc.
- Connecting to safe and affordable banking products
- Disputing errors on your credit report or ChexSystems report
- Addressing identity theft
- Best practices for establishing and building credit
- Learning about how other SFHSS benefits can improve your financial situation
Smart Money Coaching services are confidential. No personal financial information disclosed to a financial coach will be shared with SFHSS or your department.