February 16, 2022 HSB Governance Committee Virtual Board Meeting
This Governance Committee reviews the Governance Policies, as well as plans for the Annual Board Self-Evaluation, and the Annual Employee Performance Evaluation for the Executive Director.
HSS members are encouraged to attend through the virtual platform provided by Webex. The Webex application must be downloaded to join the event. Please give ample time prior to the meeting to download the application so as not to delay your participation. Please review the remote viewing instructions below. For a complete archive of past Health Service Board Regular meeting broadcasts, please visit SFGovTV here.
Questions or comments regarding this meeting or board materials should be directed to:
c/o San Francisco Health Service System
1145 Market Street, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103
Instructions to Attend the Virtual Meeting
Remote Viewing Instructions and Public Comment Protocol
Due to the COVID-19 health emergency and to protect Board Members, City employees, and the public, the Board of Supervisors Legislative Chamber and Committee Room are closed. However, Members will be participating in the meeting remotely.
This precaution is taken pursuant to the various local, state, and federal orders, declarations, and directives. Committee members will attend the meeting through videoconference and participate in the meeting to the same extent as if they were physically present.
Remote Meeting Access (Webex)
Watch at 1:00 pm on February 16, 2022
Click the link to join the meeting - https://bit.ly/3tLmfza
Public Comment Call-In: 415-655-0001 / Access Code: 2483 425 9383
- Dial into 415-655-0001 and then enter access code 2483 425 9383 then #
- Press # again to enter the meeting as an ATTENDEE
- You will hear a beep when you join the meeting as a participant.
- Stop and LISTEN
- Wait for Public Comment to be announced.
- When the President or Commission Secretary calls for Public Comment, dial * then 3 to be added to the speaker line.
- You will then hear “You have raised your hand to ask a question, please wait to speak until the host calls on you.” Callers will hear silence when waiting for their turn to speak.
- To withdraw your question, press* then 3. – you will hear: “You have lowered your hand.”
- When the system message says “Your line has been unmuted” - THIS IS YOUR TIME TO SPEAK.
- When the President or Commission Secretary states “Welcome Caller,” you are encouraged to state your name clearly. As soon as you speak, you will have 3 minutes to provide your comments.
- Once your 3 minutes have expired, you will be moved out of the speaker line and back as a participant in the meeting (unless you disconnect). You will hear “Your line has been muted.”
- Participants who wish to speak on other public comment periods can stay on the meeting line and listen for the next public comment opportunity.
Best Practices when calling in for Public Comment:
• Call from a quiet location
• Speak slowly and clearly
• Turn down any televisions or radios around you
• Address the Commission as a whole, do not address individual Commissioners
Written Public Comment
Persons unable to attend the meeting may submit public comments regarding an agenda item. These comments will be made part of the official record and shall be brought to the attention of the Health Service Board. Written public comment expected to be part of the official record should be submitted to the Board email firstname.lastname@example.org and received by 5 pm on Wednesday, December 1, 2021. Members can also call (628) 652-4646 with any questions.
All comments received by the deadline will be read aloud by the Board Secretary up to three-minute maximum allotted time to each commenter. In the body of your email indicate the meeting date, the specific agenda item number, and description. If you do not specify an agenda item, your emailed public comment will be read under general comment.
For a complete archive of past Health Service Board Regular meeting broadcasts, please visit SFGovTV here.