Live Feel Be Better 2022
Focus on What Matters Most to You
Skip the unrealistic goals and focus your attention all year on healthy habits that work best for you.
- Get Started: Take an assessment or schedule an appointment with your primary care physician to get your annual physical exam
- Set a Goal: Get a healthy start to your year by creating a SMART goal for 2022
- Get Support: Access support through your SFHSS benefits
Prioritize Your Health in 2022:
Learn more about your health. Take an assessment through your health plan.
- HealthNet Canopy Care: Download the Sharecare app to get started.
- Kaiser Permanent: Visit kp.org/tha and Click “Start health assessment"
- BSC HMO (Access + and Trio): Visit blueshieldca.com or Access support to live your healthiest life. Go to www.wellvolution.com
- CredibleMind (Mental Health): Click here to learn more about your mental health profile
Set a Goal
Develop a SMART goal that will help you focus on what matters most to you.
Meet with a Coach
Meet with a Lifestyle Coach for one-on-one support on goal setting.
Topics to Explore with a Lifestyle Coach:
- How to stay motivated
- Be more active
- Quit smoking
- Portion control and healthy eating
- Finding a healthy weight
Schedule a 20-Minute Appointment to learn about tips and tools to help get you started on your goal.
Join a program and tap into your health plan for additional support
Make Your Benefits Work For You!
Did you know that all of our health plans have support tools to help you prioritize your well-being? It’s important to periodically review your benefit offerings to ensure that you are utilizing all of the benefits included under your health plan coverage.
Visit the Using Your Benefits Page to learn more about each of our health plan benefits!