January 14, 2021 Regular Virtual Board Meeting
The Health Service Board meetings will be held on the second Thursday of this month at 1:00 pm. This meeting is open to the public. HSS members are encouraged to attend through the virtual platform provided. For a complete archive of past Health Service Board meeting broadcasts, please visit SFGovTV here.
Remote Meeting Access (Webex)
Watch at 1:00 pm on January 14, 2021 (via SFGovTV) - https://sfgovtv.org/hsbLIVE
Click the link to join the meeting -https://bit.ly/3jjJ7wX
Public Comment Call-In: 415-655-0001 / Access Code: 146 015 9295
Providing Public Comment:
- Dial into 415-655-0001 and then enter access code 146 015 9295 then #
- Press # again to enter the meeting as an ATTENDEE
- You will hear a beep when you join the meeting as a participant.
- Stop and LISTEN
- Wait for Public Comment to be announced.
- When the President or Commission Secretary calls for Public Comment, dial * then 3 to be added to the speaker line.
- You will then hear “You have raised your hand to ask a question, please wait to speak until the host calls on you.” Callers will hear silence when waiting for their turn to speak.
- To withdraw your question, press * then 3. – you will hear: “You have lowered your hand.”
- When the system message says “Your line has been unmuted” - THIS IS YOUR TIME TO SPEAK.
- When the President or Commission Secretary states “Welcome Caller,” you are encouraged to state your name clearly. As soon as you speak, you will have 3 minutes to provide your comments.
- Once your 3 minutes have expired, you will be moved out of the speaker line and back as a participant in the meeting (unless you disconnect). You will hear “Your line has been muted.”
- Participants who wish to speak on other public comment periods can stay on the meeting line and listen for the next public comment opportunity.
Written Public Comment
Persons unable to attend the meeting may submit written public comments regarding an agenda item. These comments will be made part of the official public record and shall be brought to the attention of the Health Service Board. Written public comment expected to be part of the official record should be submitted to the Board email firstname.lastname@example.org and received by 5 pm on Wednesday, January 13, 2021. Members can also call (628) 652-4646 with any questions.
All comments received by the deadline will be read aloud by the Board Secretary up to the three-minute maximum allotted time to each commenter. In the body of your email, indicate the meeting date, the specific agenda item number, and description. If you do not specify an agenda item, your emailed public comment will be read under general comment.
Questions or comments regarding this meeting or board materials should be directed to:
c/o San Francisco Health Service System
1145 Market Street, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103
Mayor's Budget Instructions for the SFHSS General Fund Administration Budget for Fiscal Year 2021 and Fiscal Year 2022-2023
Overview of Health Plan Underwriting
Rates and Benefits Calendar for the Plan Year 2022
June 30, 2020 Incurred But Not Reported (IBNR) Reserve and Contingency Reserve Amounts for Self-Funded and Flex-Funded Health Plans Report
January 2021 Addendum to Plan Year 2021 SFHSS Member Rules and Section 125 Cafeteria Plan