DPH Basic Strength - YMCA (Zoom)
Basic Strength: Utilizing current exercise science for cardiovascular and muscle fitness; the class focus is conditioning for strength, power and endurance. Non-impact options included. Great for all fitness levels.
Instructor: Jenny Little
Join the Class with This Zoom Link: https://ymcasf.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ipOosSAKQRSQ1xjDip_Dfg
SURVEY: Share your feedback about your virtual group exercise experience HERE
Can't make the class? Check out these on demand videos: https://ymca360.org/on-demand/category/16
Participants eligible to participate in this class include: Employees and retirees of CCSF, CCD, USD, CRT, and all SFHSS members.
- Participants will need to join using the Zoom platform, this may require a download
- Leave your video on to help the instructors.
- Exercise equipment is not needed to join this class.
- There is no cost for this class.
- No advance registration required.
- Classes may be cancelled without notice
Note: Participate at your own risk. We encourage all attendees to be mindful of their physical limitations and safety during the class. Please consult with your doctor if you have questions about which type of exercise is best for you.