HIIT - YMCA (Zoom)
This class is provided by SFHSS in partnership with the YMCA of San Francisco.
HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) is a nonstop interval training designed to increase your stamina, speed and strength. Join us for a virtual sweat session in the comfort of your chose workout space!
Instructor: Keir Beadling (male)
Join the Class with This Zoom Link: https://ymcasf.zoom.us/j/95492302001
SURVEY: Share your feedback about your virtual group exercise experience HERE
Participants eligible to participate in this class include: Employees and retirees of CCSF, CCD, USD, CRT, and all SFHSS members.
- Participants will need to join using the Zoom platform, this may require a download
- Leave your video on to help the instructors.
- Exercise equipment is not needed to join this class.
- There is no cost for this class.
- No advance registration required.
- Classes may be cancelled without notice
Note: Participate at your own risk. We encourage all attendees to be mindful of their physical limitations and safety during the class. Please consult with your doctor if you have questions about which type of exercise is best for you.