December 10, 2020 Regular Virtual Board Meeting
The Health Service Board meetings will be held on the second Thursday of this month at 1:00 pm. This meeting is open to the public. HSS members are encouraged to attend through the virtual platform provided. For a complete archive of past Health Service Board meeting broadcasts, please visit SFGovTV here.
Remote Meeting Access (Webex)
Watch at 1:00 pm on December 10, 2020 (via SFGovTV) - https://sfgovtv.org/hsbLIVE
Click the link to join the meeting - https://bit.ly/2GaP0yM
Public Comment Call-In: 408-418-9388 / Access Code: 146 530 4105
Providing Public Comment:
- Dial in to 408-418-9388 and then enter access code 146 530 4105 then #
- Press # again to enter meeting as an ATTENDEE
- You will hear a beep when you join the meeting as a participant.
- Stop and LISTEN
- Wait for Public Comment to be announced.
- When the President or Commission Secretary calls for Public Comment, dial * then 3 to be added to the speaker line.
- You will then hear “You have raised your hand to ask a question, please wait to speak until the host calls on you.” Callers will hear silence when waiting for their turn to speak.
- Ensure you are in a quiet location. Before you speak, mute the sound of any equipment around you, including televisions, radios, and computers. It is especially important that you mute your computer (if you are watching via the web link) so there is no echo sound when you speak.
- To withdraw your question, press * then 3. – you will hear: “You have lowered your hand.”
- When the system message says “Your line has been unmuted” - THIS IS YOUR TIME TO SPEAK.
- When the President or Commission Secretary states “Welcome Caller,” you are encouraged to state your name clearly. As soon as you speak, you will have 3 minutes to provide your comments.
- Once your 3 minutes have expired, you will be moved out of the speaker line and back as a participant in the meeting (unless you disconnect). You will hear “Your line has been muted.”
- Participants who wish to speak on other public comment periods can stay on the meeting line and listen for the next public comment opportunity.
Written Public Comment
Persons unable to attend the meeting may submit written public comments regarding an agenda item. These comments will be made part of the official public record and shall be brought to the attention of the Health Service Board. Written public comment expected to be part of the official record should be submitted to the Baod email email@example.com and received by 5 pm on Wednesday, December 9, 2020. Members can also call 628-652-4646 with any questions.
All comments received by the deadline will be read aloud by the Board Secretary up to the three-minute maximum allotted time to each commenter. In the body of your email, indicate the meeting date, the specific agenda item number, and description. If you do not specify an agenda item, your emailed public comment will be read under general comment.
Questions or comments regarding this meeting or board materials should be directed to:
c/o San Francisco Health Service System
1145 Market Street, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103
phone: (628) 652-4638