November 10, 2022 Regular Board Meeting
The Health Service Board meetings will be held on the second Thursday of each month at 1:00 pm in City Hall Room 416.
This meeting is open to the public. This meeting will be held in person at the location listed above. As authorized by California Government Code Section 54953(e) and Mayor Breed’s 45th Supplement to her February 25, 2020 emergency proclamation Members of the public may attend the meeting to observe and provide public comment at the physical meeting location listed above or online at SFGovTV schedule or https://bit.ly/3Di0pIm. Instructions for providing remote public comment are below.
SFGovTV records the meeting with video, audio, and caption notes. For a complete archive of past Health Service Board meeting broadcasts, please visit SFGovTV here.
Remote Meeting Access (Webex)
Watch at 1:00 pm on November 10, 2022 (SFGovTV schedule)
Click the link to join the meeting - https://bit.ly/3Di0pIm
Public Comment Call-In: 415-655-0001 / Access Code: 2483 953 4365
Providing Public Comment:
- Dial into 415-655-0001 and then enter access code 2483 953-4365 then #
- Press # again to enter the meeting as an ATTENDEE
- You will hear a beep when you join the meeting as a participant.
- Stop and LISTEN
- Wait for Public Comment to be announced.
- When Public Comment is called, dial * then 3 to be added to the speaker line.
- You will then hear “You have raised your hand to ask a question, please wait to speak until the host calls on you.” Callers will hear silence when waiting for their turn to speak.
- To withdraw your question, press * then 3. – you will hear: “You have lowered your hand.”
- When the system message says “Your line has been unmuted” - THIS IS YOUR TIME TO SPEAK.
- When the President or Commission Secretary states “Welcome Caller,” you are encouraged to state your name clearly. As soon as you speak, you will have 3 minutes to provide your comments.
- Once your 3 minutes have expired, you will be moved out of the speaker line and back as a participant in the meeting (unless you disconnect). You will hear “Your line has been muted.”
- Participants who wish to speak on other public comment periods can stay on the meeting line and listen for the next public comment opportunity.
Best Practices when calling in for Public Comment:
• Call from a quiet location
• Speak slowly and clearly
• Turn down any televisions or radios around you
• Address the Commission as a whole, do not address individual Commissioners
Written Public Comment
Persons unable to attend the meeting may submit written public comments regarding an agenda item. These comments will be made part of the official public record and shall be brought to the attention of the Health Service Board. Written public comment expected to be part of the official record should be submitted to the Board email email@example.com and received by 5 pm on Wednesday, November 9, 2022. Members can also call 628-652-4646 with any questions.
Questions or comments regarding this meeting or board materials should be directed to:
c/o San Francisco Health Service System
1145 Market Street, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94103