Welcome to eBenefits, our new online Open Enrollment system, designed to provide you with a secure, fast and convenient enrollment experience.
You can use your computer, tablet, mobile device or smart phone to access eBenefits at any time during Open Enrollment between October 1-31, 2019. You can also visit SFHSS during our normal business hours, and enroll online using one of our computer kiosks. You can also access eBenefits using the same kiosks that you use for PeopleSoft time entry.
If you will not be making any changes to existing benefit elections for you or your dependents and do not wish to enroll or re-enroll in a Healthcare and/or Dependent Child Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), there is no need to take further action.
Click the links below to watch specific parts of the video above.
- Getting Started
- Review / Add Dependents
- Update Personal Information
- Review Current Elections
- Medical & How to enroll/disenroll dependents or waive coverage
- Shopping Cart
- Dependent Care FSA
- Election Review
- Election Submission
- Print Enrollment Statement
- Document Upload
- Voluntary Benefits
How to login to eBenefits
Go to the SF Employee Gateway.
Click on the SF Employee Portal icon.
Enter your Employee ID and password. Click Agree & Sign In.
Enter your secure code and click Verify.
Under Alerts, click Health Benefits Open Enrollment.
- If you are unable to log into the Employee Portal, please contact the City and County of San Francisco’s Department of Technology Help Desk at (628) 652-5000, between the hours of 7:30am-5:00pm, Monday to Friday. You will be asked to provide your DSW (Employee ID) Number and some additional information to validate your identity.
- If your Open Enrollment link does not work or you need help navigating eBenefits or have questions about benefits, contact SFHSS at (415) 554-1750 between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays and on Thursdays from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
- If you are a San Francisco Unified School District employee in the eBenefits pilot program and have questions about your non-medical benefits, contact the SFUSD Benefits Office at (415) 241-6101.